Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm alive!

I have been so busy student teaching, cheering, and working this semester that I have barely had enough time to sleep let alone blog.  I'm getting more used to my new schedule so I think I will be able to fit more blogging into my schedule now.  I'm going to start back up with this fun blogger ABC survey that I found on another blog (in case you have forgotten who I am!)

Age: 21

Bed size: Full for now.  We have a super small bedroom in this apartment.

Chore you hate: Washing dishes! Thankfully my fabulous fiance does this for me.

Dogs: None yet but definitely some in the future!

Essential start of your day: caffeine!  Coffee or tea are necessary :)

Fave color: Pink

Gold or silver: Definitely silver!

Height: A little over five feet tall.  I'm tiny!

Instruments I play: None really.  I played the flute when I was younger.

Job title: Full time student teacher, part time nanny.

Kids: Some day :)

Live: Maine

Mom’s name: Lisa

Nicknames: Bri.  The kids I babysit call me Miss Brianne or Miss B.

Overnight hospital stays: None (knock on wood!)

Pet Peeves: Mismatched clothes, discrimination, liars, etc.

Quote from a movie: "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me." -The Notebook

Right or left handed: Right.

Siblings: One fifteen year old brother. 

Time you wake up: Ugh.  Typically between 5 and 6 depending on what time I have to be at school or work that morning.  I am definitely not a morning person so this sucks.

Underwear: haha I'm not going to talk about my underwear on my blog, sorry.

Veg you dislike: Onions and mushrooms.  I love most veggies though!

What makes you run late: There is always something.  I feel overly prepared and then the outfit I planned to wear looks horrible, I can't find my keys, I forgot to print off a worksheet, etc.  

X-rays you have had done: Teeth, ankle, and...umm I'm not sure what else.

Yummy food you make: Josh and I make a pretty delicious chili!

Zoo Animal, favorite: Penguins or giraffes.  Maybe elephants?  They are all so cute!

my read shelf:
Bri's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

No comments:

Post a Comment