Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  I spent New Year's Eve working (as usual) but my boss did pay me for an extra hour of work and gave me a nice bottle of champagne, so I can't complain too much.  2010 was a great year!  I got engaged, turned 21, bought a new car, and had a lot of fun.  I wish I had been able to spend more time with my friends and family but I really did work (what seemed like) all the time this past year.  I am ready for 2011 and all that it will bring.  Over the next year I hope to graduate from college, start a new full time teaching job, and move to a new town.  My New Years resolutions are to maintain a healthy lifestyle (by keeping my weight down, spending more time at the gym, and eating healthy), to become better at saying "no" to commitments when I feel I need more "me" time, and to spend more time with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Great resolutions! Sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders... you'll have a fantastic 2011!

    ReplyDelete