Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Book Review/Quote

I just finished my second book of 2011 and I really liked it!  It was a Historical Fiction book called Fireflies in December by Jennifer Erin Valent.  It was another I found for free on my nook!  :)  The story included well-developed characters, a unpredictable mystery, and a plot that kept me furiously reading to find out how everything would tie up in the end. A quote that stuck with me:

"You two girls want to say you got nerve to stand up to people, then you got to prove it.  Ain't no way to change the world for the better if you can't stand up for what's right when everyone else is wrong."


I totally agree with these words and always try to stand up for my beliefs.  I recommend this book and will definitely read the next two in the series (even though they aren't free)!



my read shelf:
Bri's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

No comments:

Post a Comment