Friday, December 17, 2010

I won!

 A few weeks ago I entered a contest on the StocknGo facebook page.  If you aren't familiar with StocknGo, they are a website that sells name-brand beauty products at discount prices.  They have browsing features that allow searches to be done by brand name (alphabetical) or by type of product.  You can check them out at www.stockngo.com and you totally should :)  Anyways, I was notified that I WON the contest!  I was so excited!  My prize came today and it was a large basket filled full of $250 worth of amazing name brand products!  Merry Christmas to me!!

Inside was: A Perfect World for Eyes firming moisture treatment with White Tea by Origins, a TIGI Hair Stick by Bed Head, Creme De Coco shampoo and conditioner by Bumble and bumble, Shine on finish spray by Biosilk, Frizz ease Miraculous Recovery Deep-Conditioning Treatment by John Frieda, W8less Strong Hold Shaping and Control Hairspray by Rusk (this is my FAVORITE hairspray but I usually don't buy it because its so expensive!), Daily Moisturizing Shampoo, Stimulating Conditioner, and Pomade by Crew Classic (For men so these ones are for Joshy) Styling treatment by Sebastian Potion 9, Blown away 09 heat styling protective blow dry gel by Redken, K-Pak Moisture Intense Hydrator by Joico (Smells SO YUMMY!), SIX bars of cucumber and green tea scent cool moisture soap with hydrating lotion by Dove, and a huge (23.6 FL OZ/700 ML) bottle of ultra moisture body wash with shea butter by Olay Body.  As a poor college student, this gift was so amazing and a fabulous Christmas present!  Everything smells so good and I have already started using some of it.  :) I love pampering myself with nice products but rarely let myself do so anymore due to that whole being responsible thing.  I am so thankful for this contest!  Thanks StocknGo, you are awesome and greatly appreciated!  

3 comments:

  1. That is SOOO cool! I'm checking them out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! I'm REALLY jealous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I was very excited :)

    ReplyDelete