Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas!

Merry (late) Christmas!  I hope everyone had as wonderful of a Christmas as I did!  I actually went to six Christmases and it was fun but also very crazy.  I woke up Thursday to finish packing, get ready, and head off for four days with a fever.  :(  I felt so sick and getting ready was miserable.  I ended up having a fever for two days before it broke-which led to a not so festive Bri.  I certainly wasn't very fun and unfortunately wasn't able to fully enjoy our Christmases as much as usual.  It was a bummer but we made the best of it and I was very blessed this season by my fabulous family.  Josh and I loved spending time with everyone and we came home with waaay too much stuff.  Some of my favorites were a new flat screen TV (thanks mom!), a nook (thanks dad!), the navy blue American Eagle puffy vest I have been wanting (thanks FMIL!), clothes, books, movies, and gift cards to American Eagle (already spent it...oops), Pizza Hut, Irving (for gas), Dunkin Donuts, Applebees, Abercrombie and Fitch, Hannaford (groceries!), and a local restaurant in Josh's hometown.  My mom also got us a super cute "Josh & Bri Engaged 2010" Christmas ornament that we love!  We got tons of other things as well and are extremely grateful for everything and everyone we got to spend Christmas with this season.  

We are currently in the middle of a huge snowstorm and it is nice to be home relaxing for the day!  It is back to work for me tomorrow but until then I plan to enjoy my time with fiance, Daisy, my nook, and a fuzzy blanket.  Happy Holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment