Monday, December 27, 2010

ABC's About Me

A - Age: 21
B - Book you are reading: I just started Saving Max by Antoinette Van Heugten and it is really good so far!
C - Chore you hate the most: Dishes!  We don't have a dish washer so Josh washes most of our dishes right now.  Something about touching wet food grosses me out!  

D - Dessert you love: I love most desserts but ice cream is an all time favorite. 
E - Essential start your day item: Tooth brush
F - Favorite author/ book: I am very bad at picking favorites but I love anything by Jodi Picoult!
G - Gold or silver: Silver for sure.
H - Height: 5 feet.  I'm a shorty.
I - Instruments you play: I used to play the flute but nothing anymore.
J - Job title: Nanny and student.
K - Kid(s): None yet! 
L - Living arrangements: Fiance and I have an apartment until the end of the summer.  After that who knows where we will be.
M - Most overused word/phrase in your vocabulary: I'm not sure.  This probably changes all the time for me.
N - Nicknames: Bri
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None overnight.

 
P - Pet Peeve: Mismatched clothes, prejudice/discriminatory people, food that touches, etc.
Q- Quotes you like: "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."- Marilyn Monroe
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: One younger brother.
T - Time you woke up today: About 10:30!  It was so nice to sleep in :)
U - Unique thing about you: I'm basically an 80-year-old woman in a 21-year-old's body.

V - Vegetable you love: Most vegetables!  Tomatoes and cucumbers are faves though.
W - Worst habit: Procrastinating, talking too much, and taking on too many commitments at once. 
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, chest, ankle, back.  I think that is it.
Y - Yummy food you make: I love the stir fry Josh and I make!  Yummy!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra


my read shelf:
Bri's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

2 comments:

  1. What a GREAT Marilyn Monroe quote! I've never heard that one before... I love several of hers...

    ReplyDelete