Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thirty Day Challenge

I found a thirty day challenge on facebook that includes posting once a day for, you guessed it- thirty days.  I am going to start today! 
Day One: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.




Okay so I am bad at picking favorites :)
Fifteen facts about me:
1. I am finally twenty-one years old!  It is unfortunately, overrated.
2. I am a senior at UMF majoring in Elementary Education with a Language Arts concentration. 
3. I can't imagine myself being happy with a job that didn't include working with children.
4. I recently became engaged to my amazing fiance Josh.  If you read this blog you probably see him referred to as Joshua, Josh Bosh, fiance face, J, ect.  We are planning a July 7, 2012 wedding and I couldn't be more excited! 
5. I am only five feet tall.  This used to bother me, but not so much anymore.
6. I am a nanny to two wonderful children and am so sad to be leaving them at the end of the year when I graduate :(
7. Spring 2009 I traveled to Guatemala City, Guatemala to volunteer/work at Safe Passage.  Safe Passage is a school for children who live and work in the city's garbage dump.  This trip was a life changing experience and not a day goes by that I don't think about it/want to be back.
8. Competition cheerleading is also a huge part of my life.  I cheered all through middle school and highschool and am currently President of the UMF coed competition cheerleading club.  I am also the head coach of a 7th and 8th grade football cheerleading squad.  Oh and I am a flyer and LOVE IT.
9. I have a fabulous kitty named Daisy Bernadette who I love and talk about often.
10. As excited as I am to graduate and become a full time teacher, it TERRIFIES me to have no idea where I will be living and working a year from now.
11. I am a planner/major organizer and hate chaos and change.  See above for an example of this.
12. I have a little brother who (I cannot believe) is fifteen and a Sophmore in high school.  <3
13. I consider myself to be a huge nerd and love to read more than most things.  Jodi Picoult is my favorite author.  I am also a very boring college student and rarely drink/go out/party.
14. I love my family and friends and wish I got to see them more often.  They are in my thoughts constantly! 
15. I loved high school and growing up in a small town.  I feel the close knit community I experienced growing up helps define me and I plan to move back (or to a similar small town) some day so my children can live the way I did.

The end of day one!  Now I am going to take a nap, coach 6:15-7:45, and go to my practice 8-9:30.  Busy night but J is closing so I won't be missing out on much at home.  Also, I need a new book so being lazy is boring right now.  Hmm maybe I will go buy a new book instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment