Friday, November 12, 2010

Thirty Day Challenge-Day Ten

And finally, today's challenge! (all caught up again!)
Things you want to say to 15 people without naming who:
  
  1. Please smarten up.  You are so much better than the way you have been acting lately.  The decisions you are making now will impact your future in so many ways.  Think ahead!
  2.  You two deserve each other.  What you give is what you get!
  3. I love you.  Please hang in there because everything will get better with time.  You have impressed me so much over the past few years and I am very happy we have become close.
  4. Stop complaining.  If you stop surrounding yourself with such horrible people, your problems will go away.  YOUR choices are what causes your drama.
  5. He is a bad influence on you and you can do so much better.  Smarten up before its too late...at this rate things will never get better.
  6. I love you so much.  Thanks for everything.
  7. I think you are making a bad choice.  I know you are sad, but I don't think this will make it better.  Stay busy and start over.
  8. I'm so sorry you are going through this right now.  You don't deserve it.  I'm glad we have become friends lately because I have always admired you.
  9. I am so sorry for your recent news.  I am praying for you.
  10. I miss you!  I hope you haven't forgotten about me even though I have been so busy lately.  
  11. You are too much sometimes.  If you back off a little you will make life much easier.
  12. You are so sweet.  I am thankful to have gotten to know you better this year.  :)
  13. Step it up.  You don't realize how many people you are hurting right now.  
  14. You are a HORRIBLE teacher.  Stop wasting my time.  I have not learned a thing in your class.  We are not children so please stop treating us as some.  I predict some nasty reviews in your future. 
  15. I miss you and hate that we have grown apart simply because I don't go out every weekend.  If you are a real friend I shouldn't need to go to parties to spend time with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment