Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thirty Day Challenge-Day Seventeen

Day Seventeen's Challenge:
Help your readers get to know you.  Answer the following questions about yourself:

Hi, your name is?
Brianne

Did the last person you kiss have braces?
No

You see your ex and he/she tells you they miss you & you say?
Sorry?

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Well my eyes change from blue to green depending on what I'm wearing.  I would just have them stay bright blue.

Was it hard for you to get over your ex?
Some exes, yes.  Others, not so much.

Could you stay in the same relationship for over a year?
haha obviously.

Do you have a hard time admitting you're wrong?
I don't think so.

Who was the last person you talked on the phone with?
Fiance face

Do you believe that your ex cares about you?
I'm not sure any of my exes even cared about me when we were together to be honest.

Do you wake up cranky?
Usually.


How do you feel about smoking?
Yuck.

Who all has seen you at your "worst"?
Joshua, best friends, family, hmm others I'm sure.

What are you supposed to be doing right now?
cleaning or homework.

Have you kissed ONE person more than 20 times in 2010?
Oh yes.

Have you been kissed by someone whose name started with a J?
Ha! Yes :)

Can guys and girls be best friends without making it more?
Definitely, as long as both people are on the same page.

First text this morning?
Joshua when he was at work.

Do you cry easily?
Unfortunately.

Are you considering a tattoo?
No.

Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right?
All the time.  I think I'm part psychic!

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
yes

Were you single on Valentine's Day?
I was not.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Maroon

Do you open up to people easily?
Yes, I am very outgoing. 

Do you like to go out in the rain?
Negative.  It messes up my hair and gets the bottom of my jeans wet :(

Is there someone you just CANNOT stand?
Oh, for sure.

How often do you lose your voice?
Not often?

Do you ever think "what if''?
Sometimes

Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn't around now?
A few.

What is the relationship between you and the last two people you texted?
Joshua and I are engaged and Lyndsay and I are friends <3

When was the last time you saw your mom?
Last Sunday for our Thanksgiving!

Does anyone have feelings for you?
Judging by the fab rock on my finger I'm going to say yes ;)

How long does it take you to fall asleep at night?
Ugh.  Way too long.  I am a horrible sleeper and sometimes I lay awake all night.  Sore subject...

Do you have a job?
Yes!  I'm a part time nanny and a full time student.  Next year I hope to be a full time teacher though!

Do you like hot sauce?
I do!

Has the last person you kissed slept with more then 3 girls?
No he has not.

Have you ever wanted to scream at the top of your lungs for no reason?
haha well not for no reason.

Do you like Movies with Subtitles?
not particularly.

Who was the last person to yell at you?
Umm Josh joking around probably.

Are girls confusing?
Some.

You're stuck in a locked room with the last person you text messaged. Who is it?
Joshua Michael <3

Will tomorrow be better than today?
Hmm probably not.  I got to be lazy today but tomorrow I have tutoring, class, and practice.

Are you a naturally happy person?
Most of the time.

Is there a girl you would do anything for?
Best friends and family.

How many times have you kissed the last person you text messaged?
Hmm many.

Did anyone see your last kiss?
no...well maybe Daisy Bernadette. 

How do you react when people sing "Happy Birthday" to you in a restaurant?
haha I always feel so awkward!

What's something you really want right now, be honest?
To lost ten pounds, have my homework do itself, 2 million dollars...ha so many things would be nice.

Can you remember the last time you really liked someone?
Currently of course.

Are you wearing something that belongs to someone else?
J's shirt.

Do you believe love lasts forever?
True love does <3

Do you ever think about the past?
Sometimes

Looks or personality?
Personality is way more important in my opinion.

What do you hear right now?
The tv.

Have you ever cried so much you threw up?
Ugh, yes.

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Earlier today.

Do you ignore people when you're mad/upset with them?
That depends on the person and what they did to upset me.

No comments:

Post a Comment