Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thirty Day Challenge-Day Fifteen

What has made you happy this week?  Sad?  Annoyed/Angry?

Happy:
  • My fabulous fiance.  I am so thankful to be engaged to someone who makes me happy every single day.
  • Ava Dane and Thomas Quinn.  I know I say this all the time but I truly have the best job ever. 
  • My engagement ring.  This is so superficial but I don't even care.  I smile every time I look down and see it on my finger.  It is absolutely perfect for me and I love everything it represents.
  • My friends.  I have been spending a lot of time with friends this week and this makes me happy.  They always make me laugh.
  • Nice weather!  Earlier this week the weather was beautiful and I was actually able to spend time outside without a winter coat.
  • Cheering.  I love cheering and even when I am stressed/tired/sore/frustrated at practices...it still always makes me happy.
  • Reading.  Reading a good book never fails to put me in a good mood.
  • Teaching.  I am only in the classroom a few days a week this semester but it makes me so happy.
  • I've lost weight finally!  This makes me happy for sure.
  • Daisy Bernadette :)
  • Ice coffee from Dunkin Donuts.  Gingerbread?  Pumpkin?  Coconut?  Yes please.
Sad:
  • A few friends who are going through a hard time right now.
  • Safe Passage newsletters.  I want to be back NOW.
  • Gas prices.
  • The TV show 16 and Pregnant.  I always feel so sad watching the girls on that show.
  • Feeling like I never see Josh because of our ridiculously busy and conflicting schedules.
Annoyed/Angry:
  • Stupid insurance people.  Why do those phone calls always take hours to complete?
  • Windy weather.  You mess up my hair and make my eyes water.  Cut it out.
  • My back.  I swear it never stops hurting.  I constantly feel like a large rock is being pushed into my lower back and sometimes my upper back too.
  • Girls who don't show up to cheering practice and bitch when they get kicked out of stunts.  Deal with it.
  • My K-3 Lit. teacher.  She is rude, unproductive, and annoying.  She wastes so much time, teaches me NOTHING, and treats us like children.  If you want to teach a 400 level 6 credit course, step it up!
  • Waking up early.  Ew.
  • Not being able to sleep when I have to wake up early.
  • Boys who hurt girls I care about.  Girls who put up with it...I promise the right boy will NOT make you feel like shit everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment