Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thirty Day Challenge-Day Eleven

Today's challenge is:
Play "Never Have I Ever".  Post at least ten things you have never done that most people have done or that most people would assume you have done.
  1.  Never have I ever smoked a cigarette, smoked pot, or done any other drugs of any kind.
  2. Never have I ever had a dog for a pet.
  3. Never have I ever been stung by a bee, hornet, or yellow jacket.
  4. Never have I ever broken a bone.
  5. Never have I ever drank beer and enjoyed it.
  6. Never have I ever failed a class.
  7. Never have I ever jumped off the Sebec bridge. (I've been but never jumped.  Nooo thank you!)
  8. Never have I ever been on a roller coaster that goes upside down.
  9. Never have I ever drank decaff coffee.  (I don't see the point.)
  10. Never have I ever read the Twilight books. 
  11. Never have I ever been a bridesmaid in a wedding. 
  12. Never have I ever been to California.
  13. Never have I ever watched Glee.
  14. Never have I ever been on a cruise.
  15. Never have I ever dyed my hair...only highlighted it.
  16. Never have I ever owned an expensive cellphone like an Iphone or a Blackberry.
  17. Never have I ever crashed my car or gotten into a real car accident.  (knock on wood!)
  18. Never have I ever  been fired from a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment