Sunday, November 28, 2010

Life

I had three great Thanksgiving dinners and it was so nice to see all of my family.  However, I am glad to be back at our apartment instead of driving all over the state!  We took Daisy with us on our travels and she had many adventures including big scary dogs, little scary dogs, and very little sleep.

J and I went shopping for Black Friday for the second year in a row and had so much fun!  The Freeport outlets opened at midnight and we got there at about 1:30 AM.  (Crazy right?!  I told you I was a bargain shopper!) We found some fabulous deals there and enjoyed the beautifully lit up Christmas scene around Freeport.  When we finished there we had breakfast in Portland before hitting the Maine mall.  At this point it was hailing out and FREEZING cold.  We fueled up on bagels and coffee and then braved the mall around 3:30 AM.  We found more great deals at the mall and actually finished the majority of our Christmas shopping by the time we were done at 8AM.  We went back to Josh's parents' house and slept for a few more hours, bringing us to a grand total of 6 hours of sleep!  Not too shabby :)  I would post pictures of our fabulous finds but that would give away the surprises so you will have to wait.

I'm sure you knew about Black Friday but have you ever heard of Cyber Monday?  It is a fairly new phenomenon that is similar to Black Friday deals/sales except online only.  Ann Taylor Loft is having a 40% off sale (everything on their site!), Holister is giving 25% off when you spend $125 and also free shipping, Express is having 40% off when you spend $150 and free shipping as well as a huge sale, and many other stores are having huge sales.  *Hint* *Hint* Bri Christmas shoppers-I just updated my post with my Christmas list and MANY of the items are on sale now :)  Juuuust in case you were wondering of course.

I hope you had a fabulous holiday!  We only have a few weeks left of school before the semester ends and we get a whole month off for winter break!  YAY!  I will post again soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment