Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sorry it has been so long!

Here is a survey and tehn I will post an update blog soon :) 

What did you realize today?
That I spend way too much money on my art class!

Who was the last person to drive you somewhere?
Josh

Are you texting the last male you cuddled with?
No he is at work for a few more hours :(

Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?
I think so!  I still need to decide on a costume though...

When was the last time you totally broke down?
It has been awhile...I can't remember.

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
a week to sleep/do absolutely NOTHING! (with josh!)

Has a friendship ended recently that you wish had not?
No but I have grown apart from friends who I miss.

Do you think Lady Gaga is crazy?
Definitely.

Would you ever pick up gum from the ground and eat it?
EW!  NO!

What will you be doing in the next 2 hours?
Going to bed!

What are you currently listening to?
Daisy being crazy (typical) and the TV is on.

What are you doing tomorrow?
work, class, running errands, class, i don't know what else.

How many songs are on your ipod?
Tons

Why are you really doing this survey?
I'm bored and I love surveys for some reason.

Do you ever listen to country music?
all the time <3

This time last year were you happier then or now?
Now!

Are you happier now than you were 6 months ago?
6 months ago because it was almost summer vacation.

Does the person you have feelings for like you back?
He sure does :)

Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
I am my complete self around most people

Are you angry with someone right now?
No.
 
Do you get stressed easily?
Not really.

What are you doing after this?
Reading and going to bed.

Do you have any problems?
Ohh a few but nothing major.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Yes! I'm excited.

Be honest; name of the last person to text you?
Joshua

Does anyone make fun of how you dress?
Not that I know of?  Although friends make fun of me for insisting on matching so much all the time...

Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Everyday!
 
Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
Yes

Has anyone ever broken your heart?
Mhmm.  Dumb boys.

What would your name be with the last three letters?
nne.  Not much of a name.

Do you want to see somebody right now?
My best friends!!

Think back to the last person you held hands with, would you kiss them?
That might have been Kristina?  And sure I love her!

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
Our bed at Josh's parents' house.

How many arguments have you had with the last person you kissed?
Very few.

Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them in a car?
Yes.

Have you ever slept in the same bed as your friends?
Yes.

Describe the shirt that you're wearing?
It is Josh's "There is Nothing Sweeter than a Healthy Beaver" shirt.  I just threw it on after showering after practice.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
probably.

How have you felt today?
Tired/sick/weak/busy.

Was this summer a good one?
All summers are good ones! 

Do you honestly miss someone?
Best friends :(

Do you like to cuddle?
love it.

Do you prefer winter or summer?
Summer for sure!  Winter is too cold and messy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment