Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another survey

What school does the last person you kissed attend?
UMF :)

Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
Lots of someones!

Have you ever thought you were gonna die?
hmm salmonella.  ugh.

What are you currently hearing right now?
TV

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Sleepy!
 
What kind of mood are you in today?
stressed.

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
I will when he gets home from work tonight.

What's on your schedule for tomorrow?
Teaching Kindergarten 10:30-11:30, Art class 3:50-5:30, practice 8-9:30.

Would you rather go back a week or go forward?
hmm back!  I would have been more productive. 

Who is the last person you have a Facebook message from?
I'm not sure.  Danielle?  I don't feel like checking...

When was the last time you saw the last person you kissed?
It was before he went to work at 5.

Would you ever smile at a complete stranger?
I probably do every day depending on my mood.

Have you ever thrown a shoe at someone?
Hmm probably.

Do you like the movie "Step Brothers"?
Yes!

Who are the last three people to send you a text message?
Joshua, Chelsey, and Anna.

What is on your mind right now?
That I should probably go to bed instead of wasting time on surveys...

What movie is in your dvd player?
Hmm I'm not sure.  Probably a season of The Office.

Are you an aunt/uncle?
NO.  I better not be one for at least ten years!

Is your room currently a mess?
not really. 

Ever read teen vogue?
yes

Who have you kissed in the last 2 weeks?
Seriously?  What is with all the kissing questions?  Ava, Quinn, and Joshua. 

If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought?
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!  Life just got much easier.

What is something you are about to do?
read in bed until I fall asleep.

Can you wink?
Only with my left eye haha

Are your teeth straight or a bit crooked?
the bottom ones are a bit crooked but the top are straight.

Do you know anyone who collects stamps?
haha no.

What was the last thing you deleted off of your computer?
hmm pictures maybe?  I don't really delete anything.

Do you use a lot of salt?
Negative.

Have you ever written anything on a bathroom wall or door?
No I'm a good girl!

Are you scared of fire?
...no?

Do you think strippers are automatically sluts/prostitutes?
I believe they are slutty for stripping but not necessarily prostitutes.

What is your favorite color Sharpie?
Pink is my favorite color everything.

Can you count your serious relationships on one hand?
Yes.

Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
yes.

How tall is the person you like? Shorter or taller than you?
taller.

When you were little did you think $100 was a lot of money?
Yes.  It still is sometimes.

Do you respect your elders?
I try to respect everyone who deserves it.

Have you had a beer in the past week?
ew, no.

Do you think you’re approachable?
I do.

Have you held hands with someone in the past week?
yes.

Has someone ever kissed your hand?
yes

Ever kissed anyone eighteen or older?
hahaha yes.

When someone talks about you, do you get upset?
Depends who it is and what they are saying.

What does your Facebook status say right now?
Something about the busy day i had I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment