Wednesday, September 1, 2010

survey because I'm bored and fi is working...

Where do you want to go?
Guatemala!  I am also excited for the beach house and wish J and I were there to enjoy this weather!


What woke you up today?
Josh getting ready for class. 

Any tattoos?
negative.  There isn't anything I love enough to want on my body forever.  Most people I know that have tattoos regret getting them.

The person you have feelings for shows up at your house, what do you do?
He lives with me :)

Have you ever tried to break up with someone?
Tried?  Its not really a try thing...its kind of a do or don't right?  Hmm but yes I have.

When was the last time you talked to your best friend?
I am a very lucky girl and have a bunch of best friends!  I talked to some today and for others it has been way too long!

Have you done anything embarrassing lately?
I don't really get embarrassed easily.  Hmm...oh I know!  At the party the other night Jordan poured some champagne in my water bottle and it has a little straw thing.  When I opened the straw thing to drink some it squirted up in a two foot spout and got everywhere.  I wasn't embarrassed but that's all I have for now.

Light hair or dark hair in the opposite sex?
Dark <3
  
Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
Nope but I wish he was home!

What is tomorrow?
Tomorrow is Thursday.  I have Teaching Math and Art in the Classroom.  Then I have coaching. Josh has the night off so that is also exciting!

What are you doing later?
Reading in bed until I fall asleep! 

Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20?
Hmm wow I don't know.  My brother maybe?

Can you play guitar hero?
I haven't in so long but I used to love it!

Where are you right now?
 On my couch in my living room.

What was the last thing someone bought for you?

Joshua bought me a smoothie and brought it to me on break <3

When is your birthday?
October 2nd.  The big 21 FINALLY!

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Joshua

Do you mind sleeping on the floor?
Umm yes?

What's your middle name?
Debora...pronounced Debra

What kind of phone do you have?
A shitty Motorolla. 

Can you still read the time if an analogue clock doesn't have numbers on it?
haha yes.

How old was the last person you kissed?
21

Has someone ever told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
Mhmm

Do you really care what other people think about you?
Some people.

Do you like your name?
I do.  I can't wait to be Brianne Daigle though!  EEK!


Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?
Yes.

Are you open with your feelings to people?
Yes!

Has anyone ever broken your heart?
Yes.  Stupid boys!

Do you still talk to the first person you kissed?
He is still one of my best friends!

Are you Irish in any way?
Not that I know of.

Are you happy right now?
For the most part.  My back hurts though!  And I'm too hot! 

What's your weakness?
Weakness as in things I can't refuse?  Ice cream.  Weakness as in things I am bad at?  I have a hard time saying "no".  I always end up taking on more than I should and then I get overwhelmed by my busy schedule. 

Who/what do you hate currently?
I hate the weather right now, my sore back, Josh's work schedule, annnd spiders.  But I always hate spiders.

Do you believe in karma?
Definitely.

Were you spanked as a child?
No. 

Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
I have a fiance and he would not be my fiance if he smoked.  EW.

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Oh yes.


When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was your first thought?
I don't remember. 

Do you open up to a lot of people?
With some things.  I am a fairly open person for the most part.


Has anyone told you that you have pretty eyes?
Yes.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months?
Obviously, yes.
  
What does the 20th message in your inbox say?
Umm I'm not counting my texts.


When people ask "how are you?" do you say "good" even if you aren't?
Not usually.

Do you ever get "good morning" texts from anyone?
Sometimes


Do you have any appointments this month?
I have meetings.  Does that count?

No comments:

Post a Comment