Thursday, September 9, 2010

My terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day!

(I loved that book) Today was an awful day.  Nothing serious really happened but it was just one of those days where a million tiny things seemed to go wrong.

I didn't sleep well last night so I was super tired this morning.  I woke up early to finish my math homework before my 9:50 class, but not early enough to shower.  I finished my homework and managed to get to class on time.  Math was boring and since I didn't have time to get coffee before, I struggled to stay awake and focused.  After class I walked 90% of the way home (in my favorite 4 inch suede boots, with a HEAVY bag full of my laptop, laptop charger, huge math book that wasn't needed, large binder, water bottle, etc.) when I received a phone call from financial aid.  They wanted me to come in...fine.  I turned around and walked back across town and campus to financial aid and waited in line for 15 minutes before talking to someone.  After some lame questions that mean my financial aid forms STILL haven't been sent out (NO WORK STUDY FOR 2 MORE WEEKS!), I was officially frustrated with my day.  I also found out if I don't want to keep the F and $1,000 charge for a summer class that I did not take, I need to write a letter to the rude woman I spoke to in person today.  She will then decide if the charge and failing grade can be taken off my bill and transcript.  There is no way in hell I am paying a thousand dollars for a class I didn't take and receiving a failing grade to bring down my dean's list GPA in return.  UGH!

I left financial aid and went home to finish my art homework and take a nap.  Despite being completely exhausted, I was unable to fall asleep.  I got out of bed and discovered an email from our cheering advisor declaring her decision to quit.  We cannot go to competitions without an advisor who is willing to travel out of state with us to every competition.  Not cool. 

I put my sweater back on and realized I had walked around all day with the little round "extra small" sticker on the boob.  Awesome!  I put my heels back on and walked down the road only for it to start downpouring outside.  I did not have time to turn back and get a rain coat or rain boots so I was soaked.  Also, my jeans got very wet and I'm pretty sure my adorable suede boots are ruined.  Art was fine but ran late so I didn't make it to my mandatory daycare meeting at 5:30.

It is only 6:30 but I am praying my bad day is OVERRR.  I hope you had a better day than I did!  (Sorry for the rambling but I needed to vent!)

No comments:

Post a Comment