Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm awful at naming my blogs :(

So I just realized how boring all of my blog titles are.  I promise to work on that from now on- I am usually a good title-er.  Despite lack of sleep (as always), I had a great weekend!  Friday my friend Danielle came to visit and it was nice to catch up.  Once J got out of work we drove to his parents' house in Lewiston (about an hour away) to spend the night and visit.  J had to take the Praxis II Saturday morning at 7:30 (3rd time is a charm?  Fingers crossed!) in Portland so we wanted to avoid waking up even earlier than necessary.  It was nice to visit with the future in laws and bond with their new adorable puppy Cooper!  We also got take out at our favorite Thai place called Pepper and Spice.  So yummy!

After his test we went shopping!  YAY!  We both desperately needed jeans and teaching clothes.  We went to the outlets in Freeport and were able to hit tons of good deals.  I wish I had pictures of all the cute clothes we bought but I was being a bad blogger.  :(  Sorry!  My favorite deal of the day happened to be a birthday present from my mother!  Super yay!  The Coach outlet was having a 20% off sale on everything in the store.  I fell in love with a purse on the clearance rack (50% off) and ended up getting a $350 purse for $140.  I love it so much.  Thanks madre! 





It is so much bigger than the purse I have been using and perfect for me for sure :)  Over all we made out very well and found pretty much everything we have been looking for.  We will NOT be shopping for a looooong time.  (Or so J made me promise...hmmm)

We ended up staying in Lewiston again Saturday night and driving back Sunday at 5:30 AM so I could go to work.  YUCKKKK.  I also worked at 7 today and will be again tomorrow.  Double yuck.  Today was my first day of tutoring!  It was so exciting.  I was assigned a first grade boy who I will be working with on reading, writing, and "word work" one day a week for the rest of the semester.  The Farmington fair is in town this week so I am hoping my busy schedule will allow for me to make a quick trip over one night this week!  J is closing tonight so I am going to try to go to bed early and catch up on some sleep.  Tomorrow is another busy day but I will write again soon.  <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big Coach fan, but this purse you picked out is adorable! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete