Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Education Center

I have about fifteen minutes before I have to go back to work because my class got out a little early.  Not enough time to bother going home so I figured I would write a quick blog in the Education Center lobby instead.  I am feeling very overwhelmed and burned out lately because of my busy schedule.  I always tend to do this to myself-over load and commit to way more than I should.  I like being busy but it makes me SO TIRED.  I am not a morning person so all these 7 AMs are not going over well.  I haven't been going to the gym and have been consuming wayyyy too much coffee because of lack of sleep.  It is not exactly helping the healthy lifestyle I am trying to get back into this semester!  Still no word on financial aid.  Boo!  My car also seems to be getting worse everyday and I need to figure out my next car very soon or I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of walking.  Luckily my fiance is amazing.  He woke up at 6:30 this morning to get my car for me (we have to park ten mins away from our apartment) so I could take a few more minutes to finish getting ready.  I am so incredibly thankful to have him in my life.  My friends are amazing too, I just haven't had much time to see them lately.  :(

We had the UMF coed competition club Welcome Night Monday at my apartment and it went very well.  We had ten new girls show up who are interested in joining the club this year.  I also know of a few other newbies who are definitely cheering but couldn't make it because of classes or work.  I am getting super excited for this season-which starts very soon!

I have to go back to work for a few hours and then to coach MBMS practice.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment