Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Yesterday, today, tomorrow

I went out last night!  Most of my friends are back at school finally and it was so nice to see everyone!  The only lame part was that fiance had to work and couldn't come with me :(  He is still sleeping but when he wakes up we are going to do laundry and maybe go grocery shopping.  I have coaching at 5:30 and it will be the first day the squad gets to meet the third coach Lyndsay, so I am excited for that. 

Classes start tomorrow!  I cannot believe I am a Senior in college.  Craziness I tell you, craziness!  I need to get all of my books and binders together tonight.  Eek!  We went car shopping yesterday.   I work mostly under the table and Josh and I don't have too much credit since we are still in college so finding something we can afford from a dealership that is willing to work with us is difficult.  Also, I don't want another old crappy car so that narrows our search by a lot too.  Hopefully it works out soon because I am siiiick of my current car!

:)Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment