Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wedding inspiration :)

Even though our wedding is almost two years away, I am completely obsessed with planning already. We are meeting with three different reception venues this Friday and I can't wait! I have a folder on my desktop full of ideas and inspiration that I find online. Here are some pictures that describe the vibe we are going for:


Our colors are going to be pink and chocolate brown and if you can't tell, I LOVE peonies. Josh used to pick them for me all the time last year in his old apartment and I think they are perfect for our wedding. We also are very drawn to the look of "old" barns for the reception. We feel they support the laid back feel we want for our wedding. In fact, one of our favorite venues is one of the ones we will be visiting this week so we are keeping our fingers crossed that it is as great as it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment