Sunday, August 8, 2010

Vacation!

This past week we went to Old Orchard Beach for three days with my dad, brother, and my brother's friend. We had so much fun! Weather.com predicted rain but it held off except for one night and we went to the movies so it worked out well. We saw Inception and I totally recommend it! It was one of those psychological movies that requires complete attention or you will be lost, but I love movies like that.

We also went to a Sea Dogs game and that was fun too! The team lost but that's okay, the weather was perfect for a baseball game. It was also neat to be back at the place Josh proposed about a month ago :)We spent a lot of time at the beach (obviously) and it was very relaxing. Here are some pictures:


I love the beach! I have the day off today so I will probably blog more later. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment