Saturday, August 28, 2010

Slacker

I've been slacking at the blogage lately.  However, I do have excuses!  First of all, I have been super busy.  Second of all, the things I have busy with are not that exciting or blogworthy.  I did start coaching a local 7th and 8th grade football cheering squad.  So much fun!  We have twenty girls so far and I am hoping more don't show up or we will have to make cuts :(  I am the head coach but thankfully have two assistant coaches who cheer with me at UMF to help me out.  We practice twice a week and have games on Saturdays.  So far we have seen a HUGE improvement in the girls from when we met them the first day and they are all doing a great job!  Yay! 

UMF freshmen move in today.  Apparently 700 were accepted this year.  That may not sound like a lot but trust me, at UMF it is.  I have no idea where everyone is going to park, live, walk, etc. this year.  UGH.  It makes me very thankful to be living in an apartment off campus!  Fiance is closing tons this week at work.  Thursday-Sunday actually.  Lame. 

The family I babysit for is leaving for a beach house on a private beach tomorrow!  Very exciting.  School starts this week but J and I will be traveling to stay at the beach house and get paid to "work" on the beach with the kids as much as possible.  We are very excited!  Classes start Wednesday.  I can't believe summer is already over!  It definitely went by way too fast.  I ordered and received my books in the mail already.  Only $200 which isn't too bad considering I have spent $600 in the past.

Well thats about it for now.  I might write more later <3

No comments:

Post a Comment