Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I want one!

http://blog.sharpie.com/2010/08/introducing-the-new-sharpie-liquid-pencil/

Umm I want one! (or ten?) If you don't feel like looking, it is a LIQUID sharpie pencil. Neat huh? Have I mentioned I love school supplies? Because I totally loooove school supplies. J literally has to drag me away from the school supply aisles or I will buy way too much stuff that I don't need. For example: I recently purchased a pink binder for wedding planning. I also bought a pink and brown polka dot folder (our wedding colors!) with a matching notebook and pen. HA yes I know but I couldn't help it, all if it looked so cute! Something about new supplies makes me want to be productive. Does anyone else feel this way about school supplies or am I crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment