Sunday, August 15, 2010

I love this quote!

One of my facebook friends had the following quote as her status today:

"Everybody's journey is individual. If you fall in love with a boy, you fall in love with a boy. If you fall in love with a girl, you fall in love with a girl. The fact that many Americans consider it a disease says more about them than it does about homosexuality." -James Baldwin

I love it! I have never been able to comprehend hatred towards another person because of their sexuality. Why would I care who someone is sexually attracted to? Why would I care if a man married a man? I don't understand why so many people are bothered by homosexuality. How does it affect you at all? I don't like basketball but that doesn't mean I think it should be illegal for other people to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment