I have already:
. Attended college.
. Traveled to another country without family or friends.
. Won a coed push-up contest.
. Climbed a mountain (I actually climbed an active volcano!).
. Spent time with children who need it most.
. Seen a Broadway musical (Phantom of the Opera).
. Learned a foreign language.
. Made the Dean's List.
. Made a difference in a child's life.
. Sung in public.
. Fallen in love.
. Read every book written by my favorite author.
. Gone white water rafting.
. Discovered my passion.
. and most recently- Started a blog!
I probably won't finish it all today but will come back and add to it when I think of new additions! Here it goes- 100 things I want to do before I die (in no particular order).
1. Go back to Guatemala/Safe Passage.
2. Graduate from college.
3. Become a "runner" (enjoy running/make it an everyday habit).
4. Go horseback riding on the beach.
5. Get married.
6. Learn how to make quilts.
7. Have a pet dog.
8. Visit Australia.
9. Be a child's favorite teacher.
10. Make a (yummy) pie from scratch.
11. Have babies.
13. Take ballroom or swing dancing lessons with Joshua.
14. Sponsor a Safe Passage child.
15. Own a house.
16. Join a church. Attend regularly.
17. Get baptized.
18. Keep a New Year's resolution. For the WHOLE year!
19. Be 100% comfortable with my appearance.
20. Pick up golf.
21. Attend the Country Music Festival.
22. Go to Italy.
23. Go para sailing.
24. Get my masters degree.
25. Swim with dolphins.
26. Ride in a hot air balloon.
27. Go on a cruise.
28. Go to Vegas.
29. Invest in the stock market.
30. Create a trust fund for my children.
31. Go on an African Safari.
32. Go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
33. Watch the Ball Drop at Times Square on New Year's Eve.
34. Go to Paris.
35. Join a Book club.
36. Enjoy yoga. (and do it. often.)
37. Pay off all of our college debt.
38. Open Daigle's Bagels.
39. Learn to like beer.
40. Go snorkeling.
41. Grow (some form of) a vegetable garden.
42. De-clutter my (and fiance's) belongings.
43. Eat at a sonic.
44. Own a boat.
45. Learn how to french braid hair.
46. Learn sign language.
47. Spend a night in a tree house.
48. Plant a tree.
49. Write a book.
50. Write a will.
51. Write something in wet cement.
53. Have a full-time teaching position/land my dream job.
54. Hike Mt. Katahdin.
55. Read 100 books in one year.
56. Save a life.
57. Travel to Hawaii.
58. Travel to Alaska.
59. Travel to Ireland.